International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity 2019
The International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity 2019 is taking place on 20th, 21st & 22nd November, 2019 at New Delhi, India. The International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity is being organized by Cyberlaws.Net and Pavan Duggal Associates, Advocates, Supreme Court of India.
It aims to examine and analyze the emerging Cyberlaw, Cybercrime and Cybersecurity trends of today’s times. The International Conference will be attended by various international delegates and speakers as also representatives from the national Diaspora representing the stakeholders in the digital ecosystem and alive web. These would include representatives from the Central Government & State Governments, various Ministries, Law Enforcement Agencies, Police, Business, Information Technology, Corporate Sector, Academicians, Scholars, Service Providers, International Organizations and distinguished thought leaders.
The International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity is currently being supported by more than 110+ international and national organizations.
Benefits to Attend:
- Enable International and Indian Policy Makers, Government officials, Corporate thought leaders and other Stakeholders to keep pace with the emerging issues in Cyber ecosystem;
- Offers a 3 full day conference with Interactive sessions from different experts across the globe;
- Member participation will help in assessing the impact related to Cyber Law, Cyber Crime and Cyber Security;
- Conference to be addressed by more than 150 Speakers;
- A wonderful opportunity for networking with the best minds in the cyber ecosystem and being part of an unparalleled, holistic, multi-disciplinary discussions and debate on critical issues concerning Cyberspace today under one roof.
- Come & Explore the emerging trends in Cyber Law, Cyber Crime & Cyber Security;
- Conference aims to provide intellectually fertile platform for exchange of ideas, concepts, perspectives and opinions on cutting edge cyberspace ecosystem issues at a global level with more than 1100 people from Government leaders, representatives from Law Enforcement Agencies, Government bodies, Security Professionals, Lawyers, Jurists, Cybercrime Investigators, Corporate leaders from Public and Private Sector;
- Gain Knowledge And Learn International Best Practices.